• Manage and take full ownership of trafficking digital campaigns: You will be responsible for all BBM’s digital campaign buying, reporting, analysis and optimization across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, GDN, Youtube, Twitter, Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager)
• Monitor day-to-day pacing of digital campaigns.
• Optimize and manage of all aspects of digital campaigns including campaign delivery, audience survey, brand lifts as well as creative testing and reporting.
• Pixel and tag generation, implementation and quality assurance
• Analyze campaign performance and provide optimization recommendations
• Prepare research and insights that can contribute towards recommended digital ads strategies and tactics
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• 1-3 years experience working across a broad range of paid channels/ programmatic media, Google’s Double Click Ad Products (DBM & DCM), AdWords and Facebook Power Editor is required
• Thorough knowledge understanding of site and app analytic tools such Google Analytics, Kochava, Apps Flyer, Firebase, etc.
• Must be able to generate and implement and monitor conversion/ event pixels, click tracker and other ad / digital measurement tags.
• Analytical abilities and a passion for data.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-pace environment
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Motivated and works well in a team.
• Problem-solving approach to challenges.
• Ability to communicate and report in English and Bahasa Indonesia