Position Summary: Location - Mississauga
BBM Canada is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to support our Human Resources Manager as well as office management. This position will start as soon as possible and work out of our Mississauga office on a full-time permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure into varying facets of human resources and be responsible for an assortment of administrative tasks related to the people-oriented operations of BBM Canada.
• A keen interest to ensure the accuracy of confidential information
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Advanced command of English language (both written and verbal)
• A minimum of 4 years administrative support experience/exposure
• The ability to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
• The competence to effectively communicate
• Support the Human Resources Manager with day to day tasks
• Immerse yourself in an array of administration tasks - for both office and human resources
• Provide training on electronic equipment in the office, i.e. printers, photocopiers, coffee machine.
• Provide IT Support to staff and resolve software/hardware issue
• Escalate serious issues and connect with IT Support for solutions
• Be responsible for all onboarding and offboarding, i.e. order IT hardware and complete computer set up for new hires for Mississauga and Ottawa office locations
• Plan and organize inventory and manage office supplies
• Assist in fostering a positive, high energy work environment
• Manage and oversee office operations and procedures and ensure policy compliance
• Plan and execute all BBM events (holiday parties, bug bashes, conferences, etc.)
*Preference will be given to those with previous payroll data entry experience
*Only local applications will be considered
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES BBM Canada is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, BBM Canada will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (647) 889-7933 and ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).