The BBM content team is responsible for delivering quality, relevant content to our users globally. We focus on delivering top quality locally curated content experiences across stickers, subscriptions, apps, services and e-commerce partners.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the virtual good business including Stickers with an emphasis on delivering our users delighting sticker content. The successful candidate will oversee a team of designers and ensure the team is delivering quality, relevant and timely sticker content. Additionally, will be responsible for managing the operations of launching this content on the BBM Platform.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
• Driving sourcing initiatives for sticker content placement and integrations in BBM.
• Identify, schedule and oversee the creation of stickers for the BBM platform, both managing an internal team of designers and also maintaining relationships with external artists.
• Identify new lines of business that can be executed on leveraging existing or new partnerships.
• Negotiate and close contracts with content owners.
• Develop and manage partnerships with mobile operators to jointly drive the content business.
• Monitor competitive activity, identify customer needs and summarize back to global teams.
• Provide sales enablement to the APAC sales team supporting the sale of Sponsored content.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Relevant experience working in a Business Development or Sales capacity.
• Knowledge of digital advertising is beneficial but not required.
• Strong analytical and consulting skills. Ability to assess qualitative and quantitative information in order to formulate an analysis complete with recommendations that will positively impact content revenue.
• Previous experience working with mobile operators, and/or experience with mobile messaging platforms
• Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels in the organization.
• Excellent admin skills with a close eye for detail (accuracy & precision), yet maintaining a view of the bigger picture.
• Highly organized, self-starter.
• Can work independently and as part of a team
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability and willingness to travel